We may may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you have any queries about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Harts Green Pilates, Harts Green, Sedlecombe, East Sussex TN33 0RS.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
· Name, address and date of birth.
· Contact information including email address and phone numbers.
· Health information, a prerequisite to using our services.
· Other information relevant to client requirements.
· Booking information including specific days & times you wish to use our services.
· Card payment and transaction information relating to the purchase of services that you enter into with us through our website.
Please note, we never have access to your full card details.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· To improve the services we provide.
· To respond to an enquiry you have made, either by phoning you or by using the email address which you have provided.
· To send you reminders or information about the services you have paid for or are due to pay for, using the email address which you have provided.
· To send you promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We collect information about visits to this Website. The information which we gather includes data on the amount of time spent on each page of the Website, the number of pages accessed and the popularity of each page. This information is used within Harts Green Pilates only and does not identify the individual. We do not pass on or sell this information to any third parties.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.